Sunday, May 10, 2009

Would blog regularly :)

Thats right. I have decided to write regularly. One day I created this blog and in next three days I posted three times on it. This was two years back. Since then Its been gathering dust. Today to comment on someone elses blog I signed in and just paid a visit to my own blog. The three posts welcomed me. I was delighted to read them again. It was like listening to a two years younger version of mine. Also I think there are many ways in which writing helps.
It makes you think else we dont we wont evolve :P
I sketch a lot and I think its exactly like sketching. It lets you see your thoughts more clearly.
Just what I realized today, through this you can speak to your past as well as future. Nice I know :)
It tells how I have changed over time.
And I want to write stories that I would later on Animate or illustrate for a book.
So I must blog regularly

2 comments:

Aditi Gupta said...

That seems more like taking an oath or some political parties agenda list.
Good to know you would write on regular basis.

Tuhin Paul said...

yes its an oath. not a political party ka agenda.